Friday, July 3, 2015

Joint venture with Starbucks Corporation

I would like to express certain interest for a joint venture project with Starbucks Corporation regarding development of global network of smaller European-style coffee bars named as ALIBI

I am interested for a purpose driven investment in Starbucks (SBUX) for the cause and I expect that Starbucks itself will reserve certain amounts to accompany mine ones in the form of re-invested profit. About inclusion of other investors into the scheme additional bilateral agreement between Starbucks and Citigroup regnum HC as main partners should be achieved. 

In the context of eventual execution of this intention I propose the meeting in New York City between me, my subordinated officials of Citigroup Inc. and chairman and CEO of Starbucks Corporation on which necessary details will be arranged and formalized.

In financial terms, from my side I would like to reserve few hundreds millions US$ to be eventually engaged in this sense.



Davor Bilobrk Zekan
3rd July 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment